From computer vision to IoT and from 3D modeling to natural language processing
The fields of application in which Spindox Labs exerts its innovative strength require a constant in-depth study of technologies to provide the best performing solutions for our customers.
- In the field of computer vision, we use deep learning techniques—applying people tracking and object detection algorithms—to identify, track, and classify people and objects in real time within images and videos.
- In the field of 3D modeling, we exploit the principles of photogrammetry to obtain multiple images of the same object or the same environment, enabling the automatic inspection or identification of anomalies. This approach also helps determine the valuable functions within large areas or sensitive infrastructures.
- We use IoT devices for indoor and outdoor localization of objects and people and for real-time monitoring of their positioning to develop cutting-edge solutions in the field of logistics and security systems.
- Through research on natural language processing, we create chatbots designed to perform complex tasks. Conversational agents, interconnected with virtual assistants and message platforms, provide support, assistance, and recommendations within specific domains of expertise.
- We develop augmented reality techniques to enable customers to view goods and provide staff with the ability to operate remotely on machinery and equipment and explore environments (closed or open) when conducting virtual assistance services.
We use data science to implement tools for monitoring, predictive maintenance, and identification of anomalies related to production processes and telecommunication networks with the ability to extract key indicators in real time for performance analysis and optimization.