The “data-to-design” at the service of marketing
For us, marketing means recognizing and expressing business values in the various challenges imposed by the market.
Our marketing is:
• Data-driven to allow microtargeting and hyper-personalization of user / consumer experiences
• Methodological to maximize the cost-benefit ratio through a rigorous yet agile and innovative approach
• Creative to contribute to the enhancement of brand content
Whatever your business is, you find yourself competing in an omnichannel market that moves seamlessly between physical and digital. The offer is so extensive and undifferentiated that it makes it extremely difficult for the user / consumer to distinguish similar products and services. In Spindox we apply data science to marketing in three ways:
• we enable hyper-personalized paths for the use of communication and sales services (marketing automation)
• track business processes (automatic intelligence and decision making)
• implement actions for continuous performance improvement (instant consulting)
We abhor marketing clichés. We subvert the order of things to find a new order and for this reason we challenge the rigor of methodological practice: to overcome its limits.
• Applicable strategies, measurable tactics, sustainable plans
• Design based on modeling, prototyping and realization of market pilots
• Obsession with return on investment, unconventional approach (growth hacking)
Together with our customers we re-imagine and re-trace the meanings and symbols of the values expressed by the businesses, to adapt the offer to an increasingly global and increasingly frenetic market. We offer a research laboratory for the creation of narration of brands in which universal and inclusive storytelling domains.
• Ability to produce high level content
• Consistency of languages and narratives in each channel
• Faithfulness to the values of the brand, with a high rate of originality
Multiply the x factor
Our services can be traced back to four macro-categories: strategy, tactics, content, branding.
We were born for this. The activities that fall under the hat of the strategy are research and benchmarking, roadmapping, market analysis, content and campaign strategy, brand strategies. By creating models of representation of business strategies, we hypothesize priority maps in the growth values for our customers.
Know your enemy number one. Tactical operations concern automation tools for marketing and advertising on social and paid media channels, as well as SEO analysis and analytics. Our analytical dashboards allow us to act in real time to implement instant forms of decision-making.
Maximum attention to quality. We offer ad-hoc consultancy to create and make brand storytelling consistent and coherent. We have a firepower based on a generative approach to content combined with ideational methodologies in the audiovisual field, perfectly orchestrated by an art direction with experience and vision.
You are what you communicate (even unintentionally). From strategy to design, we cover the brand positioning and naming sphere, as well as the production of logos for web and mobile applications.
How we work
Measure the business in its evolutions to have a real-time representation model, to have the customer on board at all times along the mission path. Insights, Intelligence and Interaction: these are the three “I\’s” with which we create and engage value.
Together with our customers we conduct business planning workshops and sprints in which marketing and design act together. We conduct market studies, interview stakeholders and users and, working with interaction and service designers, we extract business values to ensure economic efficiency and sustainability of the designed solutions.
Our marketing is made of listening:
• KPI measurement
• Knowledge (identification of brand values, data activation)
• Context analysis (sector overview and benchmark)
• Implementation / Execution (content strategy and marketing automation)
• Management / Operations (channel governance, campaign management, touchpoint integration)
• Vision / Insight (ROI, project feedback)
We apply data-to-design to marketing:
• We identify the map of values
• We set up efficiency measurement methods
• We define opportunities and goals
• We contextualize by studying mission, market and vision
• We diverge with benchmarking activities and converge in defining the target audience and the brand value proposition
• We diverge in the prototyping phase of the model and converge in the acquisition, activation and retention
• We measure performance in prototype tests and pilot services
• We reiterate to obtain the maximum economic return