Our technological stack
Angularjs, Node.js and beyond
Mobile commerce with a view
Frame, click and buy
Mobile commerce with your camera
Insurance in your pocket
All services on smartphone
Here is the mobile agency
Data in the palm of your hand
Is manager gone mobile?
Analytics are on smartphones
OPS!Life, smart heart
The connected jewel
that helps women in danger
- Big Data and Advanced Analytics
- Internet of Things meets Big Data
- Realtime 3D location and control
- “More than just reporting” – this is the mantra of Business Intelligence today. Advanced analytics in particular offer huge potential in terms of return on investment in BI systems and data inventory.It is moving from a "mere" description about what happened toward a prediction of what is going to happen, and finally to prescribe what are the actions that are needed.
- By 2020 the number of objects connected to the Internet will exceed 50 billion. The ecosystems involved in this development are not only automobile and house environment, but also offices, shops and public places. The spaces where people and objects communicate with each other for a more intelligent management of resources are growing. Spindox has poured its experience in the field of sensor-enabled devices into a prototype of smart bracelet. The microchip embedded in the strap enables the bracelet to access to a lot of services: authentication into corporate resources, virtualization, meal vouchers, payments and augmented reality. Thanks to integrated Wi-Fi, the cuff can also be applied for safety and security-related cases.
- DevOps is not just about tools, frameworks, and automation, but instead is about breaking down the barrier which sees the development team only responsible for the code, and the operations team tied just to the deployment and configuration.In order to achieve this, the keys are Infrastructure as Code, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and Microservices.
How to protect people working in industrial facilities from the risk of serious accidents? Being able to track their position in real time might be revolutionary for the field. Working closely with some Oil & Gas operators, we designed a system to monitor the safety of both plant and employees that operate with or near hazardous chemicals. The position of the employees (and vehicles) is detected continuously and displayed in real-time in a 3D environment, which reproduces the facility in a photo-realistic and immersive way. Safety guards can then navigate in the simulation with the 3D application. Spindox is now able to bring this innovative system in refineries and chemical plants around the world.
A new vision of the front-office of a store
A new format for native advertising
Employees in Oil & Gas plants are safer with radio control
Software Development & Front-end Design
Interactive dashboards for TLC provisioning
who we are
We are constantly looking for employees with high potential and cultivating new talents: a company with new people and a new culture.
We innovate by interacting with the start-ups and universities worlds: our collaborations with the universities of Trento, Pisa and Pavia.
Our roots are firmly planted in Italy, but we look at the world, searching development opportunities in Eastern Europe and Africa.
In a business context that appear sometime depressed, Spindox is showing great dynamism: from zero to twenty million euro in seven years.
More than IT
Our background is in software, but in a few years we have developed new skills: TLC, sensors, devices.
Giving back to the community
We have always been committed to supporting non-profit organizations, with particular attention to youth problems and education.
The future we believe in
20 Dec - 31 Dec 2017
Believe in opportunities, pursue the future. New Year, new Projects: our wish.
We believe in opportunities. We believe that everyone has the right to pursue a better future, for themselves and for everyone. While we wish colleagues, customers, partners and friends a 2018 full of challenges and opportunities, we renew our commitment to those most in need: this year our solidarity goes to the Organizzazione di Aiuto Fraterno, supporting children in difficulty in the south of the world and in Italy.