Design thinking and co-design
Spindox embraces design thinking and agile design. We offer to work in agile methodology for all feasible projects. Our philosophy is based on directly involving the client, iterative processes, prototyping, and transparent and continuous communication during the entire project. The agile methodology allows us to work through sprint efforts and with a minimum viable product -MVP- mindset.
Blackdee is the Spindox tribe that puts this approach into action. Our offering develops through six dimensions:
- User experience design (in order to improve user experience and satisfaction)
- Interaction design (the study of products, environments, systems and interactive digital services)
- User interface design (interface design for machines and software)
- Industrial design (the process of designing manufactured products)
- Service design (the activity of planning and organizing people, infrastructure, communication and material components of a service)
- Information design (the practice of presenting information in a way that fosters efficient and effective understanding of it).
Blackdee’s work is strongly integrated with Amberdee’s consultancy and implementation activities.